At Dunbar Physio, we deliver excellent and expert Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapyand Acupuncture (Dry Needling) to the full spectrum of Musculo-Skeletal injury and injury prevention.
Our clients range from 1 to 101 years old. They are recreational and elite athletes; business professionals and manual workers; computer programmers and avid gardeners. We treat the fit to the not so fit, acute and chronic ailments, spinal, muscular, and joint injuries.
- Joint Injuries – shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles
- Neck and Back Pain
- Chronic Pain Issues
- Sports Injuries and Sports Rehab
- Overuse Injuries
- Stability programs – Core, Pelvic Floor
- Strains & Sprains
- BPPV, Dizziness, Vertigo
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – Spinal & Joint
- Joint Replacement – Hip, Knee, Finger
- Geriatric Issues including Falls Prevention
- ICBC and WorkSafe claims